As the Blessed Mother told the children at Fatima, until a sufficient of people have consecrated their hearts to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, we will not have peace in the world. Mary asked us to do the following to bring about peace:
- Pray the Holy Rosary daily.
- Observe the First Saturday devotion by:
- Going to confession, which may be done 8 days before or 8 days after the First Saturday (of course, if a person is in a state of serious sin the confession must be made before receiving Holy Communion)
- Receiving Holy Communion
- Reciting five decades of the Holy Rosary
- Meditating for 15 minutes on the mysteries of the Holy Rosary
- Make reparation to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary
Fifteen Promises of the Rosary*
- To all those who shall pray my Rosary devoutly, I promise my special protection and great graces.
- Those who shall persevere in the recitation of my Rosary will receive some special grace.
- The Rosary will be a very powerful armor against hell; it will destroy vice, deliver from sin and dispel heresy.
- The rosary will make virtue and good works flourish, and will obtain for souls the most abundant divine mercies. It will draw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire of eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
- Those who trust themselves to me through the Rosary will not perish.
- Whoever recites my Rosary devoutly reflecting on the mysteries, shall never be overwhelmed by misfortune. He will not experience the anger of God nor will he perish by an unprovided death. The sinner will be converted; the just will persevere in grace and merit eternal life.
- Those truly devoted to my Rosary shall not die without the sacraments of the Church.
- Those who are faithful to recite my Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plenitude of His graces and will share in the merits of the blessed.
- I will deliver promptly from purgatory souls devoted to my Rosary.
- True children of my Rosary will enjoy great glory in heaven.
- What you shall ask through my Rosary you shall obtain.
- To those who propagate my Rosary I promise aid in all their necessities.
- I have obtained from my Son that all the members of the Rosary Confraternity shall have as their intercessors, in life and in death, the entire celestial court.
*As told to Saint Dominic and Blessed Alan in the thirteenth century, from Our Lady, for all those who faithfully pray the Rosary (source: catholicity.com)